Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lisa & Jim

I did a wonderful couple's wedding video, Jim & Lisa.
Just wanted to share an email that I had received from Lisa earlier this week.
This is the reason that I do videos.  I enjoy knowing  that I can help couples preserve one of the most memorable moments in one's life.

Here is Lisa's email:

We have received everything and watched almost all of the footage, sometimes twice!  We are so impressed with your work.  We had no idea what to expect, and you left us speechless.  There were many tears by many people watching your videos.  I cannot speak your praises enough, and I will be sure to pass your info along to anyone in need of a videographer. 

Thank you so much!
Take care,
Lisa




This is the link to our Facebook page.  Please take the time to check it out to see our latest video postings

No comments: